All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCreative Arts in Humane Medicine is a book for medical educators, practitioners, students and those in the allied health professions who wish to learn how the arts can contribute toward a more caring and empathic approach to medicine. Topical research and inspiring real-life accounts from international invators in the field of humanistic medicine show how the creative arts in varied forms can contribute toward greater learning and understanding in medicine, as well as improved health and quality of life for patients and practitioners.
- Author(s)Cheryl L. McLean
- PublisherBrush Education Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationCalgary
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintBrush Education Inc
- Weight400 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.45
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.