All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $37.62
- AU $27.33Trending at AU $30.53
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $45.13
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $34.32
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $14.31
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $32.63
About this product
- DescriptionHailed as the cake discovery of the century back in the late 1940s when it was first introduced to home bakers, the chiffon cake remains a firm favourite the world over seven decades on. And wonder, as chiffon cakes are t just light, fluffy and moist, everything that is desirable in a cake, but also low in sugar and butter-free! Although chiffon cakes are typically baked round and tall, creative bakers Susanne Ng and Tan Phay Shing found that they could break from this mould (!) and inject a dose of fun and lots of creativity into making chiffon cakes a whole new way! From multi-colour patterned cakes, tiered cakes, decorated cakes and cakes with hidden designs, to shaped cakes, cake pops and cupcakes, all decorated without the need for cream or fondant, you'll be amazed at what you can create using chiffon cake, with results that taste as good as they look! Get creative and rediscover the cake of the century with Creative Baking: Chiffon Cakes today!
- Author BiographySusanne Ng holds a PhD in Biomedical Engineering and worked in biomedical research before she chose to stay home to spend time with her three children. Through friends, she picked up an interest in making chiffon cakes and found her second spring. The idea of applying patterns to chiffon cakes came to her one day when she was bored and she created the Sakura Matcha cake, followed by Christmas cake pops. There was no stopping her from then on. Susanne now specialises in making patterned chiffon cakes and gets many enquiries for her fabulous creations through the blog Loving Creations 4 U which she shares with Phay Shing. Tan Phay Shing holds a postgraduate degree in Mechanical Engineering and worked in engineering research before she chose to stay at home to spend time with her children. Her baking journey started with making cute steamed buns and she fell in love with patterned chiffon cakes when she first saw Susanne's amazing creations. In addition to chiffon cakes, Phay Shing also specialises in making cute macarons and cookies.
- Author(s)Susanne Ng
- PublisherMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication08/03/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Content Notefull colour photographs
- Weight408 g
- Width255 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.