Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionGeneral opening works are traditionally the best-selling chess books. This work is designed by a well-kwn grandmaster, author of Decision-Making at the Chessboard . Grandmaster Eingorn is a chess opening trendsetter. Throughout his career, he has introduced many vel concepts in openings and some of the systems he has introduced have gone on to become absolute main lines, such as the Rb1 Exchange Grunfeld. Here, he explains the methods by which he prepares his openings and works out new systems from scratch, and how readers can do the same. The broad topics he discusses include Experiments in the Opening, Disturbing the Equilibrium, Strategic Planning, and Opening Formations. He follows these with a section of examples from modern practice, and theoretical articles on several of the opening lines that he has pioneered, taking us through the creative process, and the highs and lows of the practical testing and refinement of the ideas.
- Author BiographyViacheslav Eingorn is an extremely experienced grandmaster from Ukraine. He played regularly and successfully in the Top League of the USSR Championship in the 1980s.
- Author(s)Viacheslav Eingorn
- PublisherGambit Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication07/09/2006
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGambit Publications Ltd
- Content Notec. 320 chess diagrams
- Weight308 g
- Width172 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.