Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing Management and Ministry and Leading Managing, Ministering , this third MODEM handbook explores an issue at the very heart of the Church - how can an ancient institution with so many encumbrances remain a living sign of the Kingdom of God?
- Author BiographyVery high profile names include author and broadcaster Charles Handy; leadership guru John Adair; Parliamentary Commissioner Sir Philip Mawer; Dean of Westminster Wesley Carr; Professor Robin Gill, Martyn Percy and others.
- Author(s)Charles B. Handy
- PublisherCanterbury Press Norwich
- Date of Publication01/02/2004
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCanterbury Press Norwich
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight374 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byJ. Adair,J. Nelson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.