All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCreative Clarinet Duets is an ideal companion to Creative Clarinet. Mirroring the progression and styles of the tutor book, Creative Clarinet Duets takes the first steps in developing important ensemble skills-vital to any aspiring clarinettist. The accompanying CD gives performances of the pieces, and is also configured to allow individuals to enjoy duet-playing independently.
- Author BiographyKellie Santin is widely recognized for her unique voice on the alto saxophone. Greatly influenced by Charlie Parker, Paul Desmond and others, her style of playing combines exceptional technique with a strong sense of melody and an infectious ability to groove. Kellie currently lectures in Saxophone at London's City Literary Institute. Kellie also freelances with a wide range of artists including Nina Ferro and Al Start. Cheryl Clark is an accomplished musician who specializes on saxophone, oboe, flute and clarinet. A regular member of the leading big bands in Melbourne, Cheryl has toured with international acts including Ray Charles and Jerry Lewis. Cheryl has also performed with the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra, the Australian Pops Orchestra and the Victorian State Orchestra. She has made numerous television appearances and has worked in musicals and commercial recording sessions including movie soundtracks and commercial recordings.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication03/05/2007
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleCreative Clarinet
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight160 g
- Width232 mm
- Height312 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Paperback and 1 CD-Audio
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.