All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionThis elementary book introduces students to the art of original composition. It features the following composition tools: melodic shaping, phrasing, octave displacement, accidentals, major chords, mir chords, articulation, tempo changes, motif, and form. This is hands-down THE BEST step-by-step guide for teaching and learning to compose! -Yiyi Ku, MusicTeachersHelper.com
- Author(s)Wynn-Anne Rossi
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Weight91 g
- Width221 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.