All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
About this product
- DescriptionCreative Dialogue is an essential guide to dialogic learning for every trainee and practising teacher. It presents practical ways of teaching children to be more thoughtful and creative, and to learn more effectively through speaking and listening in school and at home. The book includes: * practical ways to develop dialogic learning across the curriculum * a guide to developing talk for thinking in the classroom * more than 100 activities for stimulating talk with children of all ages and abilities * advice on using dialogue to support assessment for learning * ideas for developing listening skills and concentration. Written by a leading expert in teaching thinking, Creative Dialogue is essential reading for all who wish to understand and develop dialogic learning in education today.
- Author BiographyRobert Fisher was Professor of Education at Brunel University and has written more than 30 books on teaching, thinking and creativity.
- Author(s)Robert Fisher
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/06/2009
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white tables
- Weight635 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.