CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionCREATIVE EDITING, International Edition has been consistently praised by reviewers for its comprehensive coverage, excellent organization, and contemporary content. The Sixth Edition continues to live up to this reputation through consistent presentation, reinforcement, and practical application of editing concepts. The book covers all aspects of editing for print and online media, and provides ample practice exercises for students to perfect the principles they are learning. Beginning with basic language skills, the authors guide the reader through every phase of a professional copy editor's job. The book's practical textbook/workbook approach provides a good framework that encourages students to practice their skills as they learn.
- Author BiographyDorothy A. Bowles is a Journalism Professor at the University of Tennessee, where she teaches courses in editing, political communications, and communications law and ethics. She previously taught editing and law for nine years at the William Allen White School of Journalism at the University of Kansas. She has worked as a reporter and editor at newspapers in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Kansas, Texas and Louisiana. She has also worked in corporate and school public relations. Diane L. Borden joined the School of Communication at San Diego State University in August 1998 and was named Executive Assistant to SDSU President Stephen L. Weber in July 2001. Prior to joining the president's office, Dr. Borden taught mass communication law and theory as well as courses in journalism. She continues to teach a graduate seminar in first amendment law each spring. She has also served as the project director for the American Society of Newspaper Editors (ASNE), where she was responsible for the administration of more than $1.5 million in grant projects. She came to academe after a lengthy career in professional journalism, including 10 year tenure with Gannett Co. Inc., during which time she worked as an editor and publisher in a variety of media markets.
- Author(s)Diane L. Borden,Dorothy A. Bowles
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication26/02/2010
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Weight870 g
- Width218 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition StatementInternational ed of 6th Revised ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.