CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $88.25
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.42
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.09
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.35
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.10
About this product
- DescriptionCrafters are embracing felting as one of the most exciting and versatile techniques aroundand textile artist Lizzie Houghton offers 30 stunning projects that truly stand out from the crowd. Her thorough, fully-illustrated tutorial in the basics will open the craft up to anyone: it includes everything from laying out the fabric and network felting to three-dimensional forms. Beginners then have the skills they need to create subtle variances in color; carry out bold, playful experiments; and work with traditional fibers as well as velvets, silks, and embroidery. The scarves, wraps, pillows, throws, and other felted designs all feature nature-inspired shades, from the fiery hues of chili and poppy and rust to the earthy tones of fern and moss.
- Author(s)Lizzie Houghton
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width230 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.