All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.70Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $17.82Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionIf there's stability in the corporate world, why t do what you love? Creative Girl shows women how to turn their talents into a money-making career&hellipsmartly. Whether readers are just tapping into their creativity and want to see where it takes them, or if they're already making a creative living and kw it's time to grab hold of the next level of success, this book has specific advice for women at varying stages. Author Katharine Sise has certainly walked the walk&rdquo of a creative entrepreneur, as she created her own jewellery line that has won the praise of celebrities and the fashion world. Here she provides ideas for sparking one's creative talent (through meditating and journaling), and narrowing down what career lifestyle is right for each reader. She also shares insider tips on the realities of navigating a creative career and handling a business- such as how to brand yourself and how to build a platform and garner publicity. Katharine debunks the myth of the starving artist&rdquo and shows how one can turn inspiration into a profitable livelihood.
- Author BiographyKatharine Sise created her eponymous jewellery line in 2004, and was soon after called a designer to watch by Lucky magazine. A favourite among Hollywood celebrities, her jewellery has been featured in major fashion magazines such as Vogue, W, Elle, InStyle, and Glamour, and she co-hosts her own show on the Home Shopping Network, which maintains millions of viewers. Katharine lives in New York, NY.
- Author(s)Katharine Sise
- PublisherRunning Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication24/08/2010
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRunning Press Adult
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight601 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.