CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $21.74
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis title includes 80 practical and invative ideas, grouped in four key contexts: in church; midweek and children's groups; at home; and, for community events (20 ideas for each category). Many of the ideas developed for live situations in the Diocese of Bath and Wells. It is ideal for shared engagement, especially for those working with 4-11s. Author has many years of experience resourcing clergy, families and children's workers with materials, ideas and events. It includes inspirational ideas for the weeks before Christmas.
- Author BiographyBased in Somerset, Jane Tibbs has a background in education having been a teacher and head teacher before moving into church ministry eleven years ago. Jane has a broad range of experience having worked in the Middle East and the Falklands. As a teacher, Jane has a wide experience of primary school teaching and has taught music and drama in secondary schools. She was also the head of a multi-national school in Saudi Arabia. Since leaving teaching she has continued to be involved with schools as a governor and also as a SIAS inspector. Training has played a key role in Jane's work over recent years with the provision of training courses for people who work with children in the predominantly voluntary sector of education. She has contributed to education courses for clergy and ministers in training. She is also an accredited Godly Play teacher. Jane runs a variety of workshops in churches and schools and has experience of the planning and leading of festivals and large events. Her workshops are lively and interactive. She also leads an annual holiday club and summer camp for children. As a writer, Jane has written Creative Ideas for Advent and Christmas, and compiled a number of resources for churches and schools to support the church's year from Advent to All Souls. She also contributes to ROOTS magazine and produces Young Church Mag the weekly puzzle sheet for children and SundayMax, the weekly resource to use with children on Sundays.
- Author(s)Jane Tibbs
- PublisherBRF (The Bible Reading Fellowship)
- Date of Publication23/09/2011
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAbingdon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBarnabas for Children
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine11 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.