All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.39
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $70.40Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $74.12Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionHere is a study in the nature and needs of a new kind of leadership and followership for a new kind of world. It is a message for all whose time reality includes a vision of the future, and whose awareness of radical changes in an increasingly interconnected global society raises questions regarding its leadership. Featured in the study and speculation is a report of a research study showing perceptions of creativity as the priority talent for effective leadership in the advancing global age. Data on the degree to which priority talents for futuristic leadership are perceived to be addressed in current schooling is of particular relevance to educationists. Accompanying essays add enrichment to the concept of global, futuristic leadership.
- Author(s)Berenice D. Bahr Bleedorn,Berenice D. Bleedorn
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/1988
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleAmerican University Studies Series 14: Education
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1988
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight380 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.