All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionPainting a holistic picture of a creative scheme of living, instead of giving piecemeal advice, Arora sets out to improve one's situation with positive outlooks and creative means. She discusses ways to uplift vision, have satisfying relationships, and develop a keener rapport with the universe.
- Author BiographyHarbeen Arora is an entrepreneur, mentor, and founder of HR Communication Foundation, a social enterprise with the mandate of empowering through creativity. She is currently engaged in her own $100 million project of making a Creative Habitat, to serve as a prototype of Creative Living. She hopes that such a model will spur more Creative Habitats all over the world. She is convinced of their role in enhancing our relationships and quality of living. Dr. Arora earned her doctorate in Theater Studies from the University of Paris III, Sorbonne Nouvelle, and her Master's in Text and Performance Studies at King's College University of London and the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art.
- Author(s)Harbeen Arora
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.