Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.26Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.82
About this product
- DescriptionThe bestselling success story featured on the CBS Morning Show and The Rosie O'Donnell --w in paperback These Guiding Principles are a must-read for any organization. --John C. Maxwell, bestselling author of The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership A Wall Street Journal and BusinessWeek bestseller, Creative Memories is the motivational true story of Cheryl Lightle, cofounder of one of the top direct selling companies in the United States. A treasure trove of smart business advice for entrepreneurs, this insightful account reveals the 10 guiding principles that Lightle used to create her scrapbooking empire. These essential leadership lessons can help you make sound business decisions, to grow and to prosper.
- Author(s)Cheryl Lightle,Heidi L Everett
- Date of Publication26/07/2004
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.