All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJurgen Salenbacher examines the work of leading theorists in business culture before explaining how our success in exploring change rests on our ability to think creatively. Branding practises, he suggests, can help us, but we also need to cultivate creative thinking. This book is a unique resource for creative minds, entrepreneurs, and teams, but may also be used by anyone facing major life decisions.
- Author BiographyJurgen Salenbacher: Academic Dean of IED, Istituto Europeo di Design Barcelona. Barcelona-based Salenbacher has an MBA and has worked in branding, design andmarketing throughout Europe for companies like Levi s, Mattell, and Louis Vuitton, as well as for personalities like Muhammad Ali. He lectures, coaches, and runsworkshops. Since 2006 he is teaching Communication Strategy and International Marketing Strategy at IED Barcelona where he also facilitates his CPB-Workshops in various Masters, among them Master in Design Management, Master in Fashion and Master in Graphic Design.
- Author(s)Jurgen Salenbacher
- PublisherBIS Publishers B.V.
- Date of Publication28/06/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintBIS Publishers B.V.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight370 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.