All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCreative Photography and the South Wales Valleys, explores the ways in which photography undertaken in and about the Valleys during the second half of the twentieth century has had an impact on the perception of the region. The publication reveals the processes that shaped the work of influential photographers, particularly Eugene Smith, and how their photographs presented an image of Wales that would endure in the psyche of Welsh society and beyond.
- Author BiographyDr Paul Cabuts' photographic work has been exhibited internationally and is held in private and public collections. A recipient of a Creative Wales Award he is currently Academic Subject Leader: Photography at Newport University.
- Author(s)Paul Cabuts
- PublisherUniversity of Wales Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2012
- Place of PublicationWales
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Wales Press
- Content Note16 Black and white
- Weight658 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.