All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.45Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
About this product
- DescriptionGo beyond the basic rules of photography to capture stunning portraits Portrait photography is a vital topic for photographers of every level of experience, from amateur to professional. Written by rewned photographer Harold Davis, this inspirational book encourages you to define our own photographic style and capture stunning, creative, and unique portraits. You'll discover tips and techniques for breaking the rules of basic digital photography so that you can go beyond the fundamentals such as composition, lighting, and exposure in order to create memorable and incomparable portraits. * Explores the most common subject of most photographers-people-and explains when, why, and how to forgo the fundamentals to capture memorable portraits * Encourages you to define your own unique photographic style and offers information and inspiration to help you do so * Delves into a variety of creative techniques that you can use when exploring ways to take lively and stunning portraits Illustrated with Harold Davis's striking portrait photography, Creative Portraits will both inform and inspire you.
- Author BiographyHarold Davis is an award-winning professional photographer. He is the author of more than 30 books, including Creative Composition: Digital Photography Tips & Techniques, Creative Black & White: Digital Photography Tips & Techniques, The Photoshop Darkroom: Creative Digital Post-Processing, and Practical Artistry: Light & Exposure for Digital Photographers. Harold writes the popular Photoblog 2.0, www.photoblog2.com.
- Author(s)Harold Davis
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/08/2010
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.), ports. (chiefly col.)
- Weight638 g
- Width187 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.