All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis deeply compassionate book explores the relationship between therapist and patient and explains the method of Gestalt therapy. The author, Joseph Zinker is an active practioner and argues that therapy can be a creative process, in which patient and therapist invent and improvise strategies to change behavior.
- Author BiographyJoseph Zinker Ph.D. is a master therapist and the co-founder of the Gestalt Institute. He trained with Fritz Perls in the 1960's and has been influential in the growth and development of Gestalt Theory and Methodology for over three decades. He is the author of: Creative Process in Gestalt Therapy, In Search of Good Form, and Motivation and the Crisis of Dying. He has published numerous articles in various psychology journals. He was educated at the New York University and Western Reserve University, from which he attained Bachelors, Masters and Doctoral Degrees in psychology. He has served on the editorial board of a number of journals including: 'Voices', 'The Gestalt Journal', 'Gestalt Review' and 'The Journal of Couple Therapy'.
- Author(s)Joseph Chaim Zinker
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication18/05/1988
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVintage Books
- Out-of-print date11/12/2008
- Content Noteillustrations, bibliography, index
- Weight258 g
- Width134 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement1st Vintage Books ed
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.87
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.53
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.