All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionResearchers are expected to produce original findings, yet body explains how original contributions are conceived in ecomics. Recently there have been calls for more creativity in ecomic research, yet there is literature that explores creative research apart from collections of biographical essays. This book aims to address that gap, exploring the process of conceiving and generating ideas for interesting and original research contributions in ecomics (and potentially other social sciences too). Creative Research in Ecomics serves both a practical and theoretical purpose. Theoretically it presents a unique way of thinking about the nature of problems and questions in ecomics and the role of social science researchers in society. As such it offers an interesting way to think about the philosophy of science and methodology in ecomics, and how new ideas emerge in the discipline. Practically it develops techniques for finding interesting and original research contributions (as opposed to conventional data-gathering research). Whether you are a graduate student looking for that first interesting question, a vice researcher in search of fresh avenues for research after your PhD, or a seasoned academic looking to teach the philosophy and methodology of ecomics in more interesting ways, you will find this book of great use.
- Author BiographyArnold Wentzel is a lecturer at the University of Johannesburg, South Africa, where he teaches economics, education and research writing across a range of disciplines.
- Author(s)Arnold Wentzel
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/09/2016
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Frontiers of Political Economy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note52 black & white illustrations, 31 black & white tables, 52 black & white line drawings
- Weight438 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.