All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShow off your scarf style! Why shop endlessly for the perfect scarf when you can create one that is perfectly you? In Creative Scarves you'll find 24 fashionably fun and incredibly easy design ideas to help you make (or make-over) your own gorgeous scarves for every outfit, occasion and season. Add your own personal touch as you sew, stamp, stencil, dye, bead, paint and trim your way to a complete scarf collection. Flip to the Favorite Ways to Wear section for tips on wearing your unique creations. Sew, stamp, stencil, dye, bead, paint and trim your scarves!
- Author BiographyTiffany Windsor, Heidi Borchers and Savannah Starr are 4th and 6th generation crafters. Hailing from the first family of crafters this creative team is no stranger to the creative community. As daughters of the beloved Tacky Lady Aleene Jackson, inventor of Aleene's Tacky Glue, Tiffany and Heidi grew up in a super-charged creative environment and continue to share their love of crafting and creativity. Savannah thrived in her grandmother Heidi's studio and credits her crafting time with helping her through a challenging personal time in her childhood. All three of these creative women share their craft tutorials and videos in the Cool2Craft.com creative community and teach in their active design studios and retail stores.
- Author(s)Heidi Borchers,Tiffany M. Windsor
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication26/12/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLebanon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintF & W Publications Inc
- Content Note100
- Weight503 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.