All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionProfessions that utilize creativity, techlogy and design have shifted from a purely idea-centric field to one that has to provide creative business solutions. Marketers (clients) w hold agencies or firms accountable for their creative ideas and as a result success is measured in conversions and ROI. This book will give you the tools to provide value when design conversations veer off into marketing territory. Designers also get a framework for identifying and organizing each project's essential elements and articulating strategy within your creative presentations. This book also teaches how to recognize what marketers are asking for and gain confidence in your ability to advise them with your creative executions.
- Author BiographyBrooklyn-based Douglas Davis enjoys being one of the variety of voices needed in front of and behind the concept, marketing plan or digital strategy. Since 1999, he has been a Freelance Art & Creative Director specializing in multi-channel solutions. Douglas began his interactive advertising career as a digital designer for various media properties and agencies including CondeNet, ESSENCE Magazine, JWT/Brouillard, Tribal DDB, Deutsch, Greater Than One and G2 Direct & Digital. While Associate Creative Director at JWT/Brouillard, he was responsible for founding and co-directing the company's Interactive division. In 2011 The Davis Group was formed and continues to offer Douglas' strategic solutions to client branding, digital and design problems. Douglas holds a B.A. in Graphic Design from Hampton University, an M.S. in Communications Design from Pratt Institute and a M.S. in Integrated Marketing from New York University. Douglas has been an Adjunct Professor in the Integrated Marketing Department at New York University and is currently Assistant Professor of Advertising and Graphic Design within the City University of New York at New York City College of Technology. In addition to client work and giving back in the classroom, Douglas was appointed to serve on the advisory board for New York City's High School for Innovation in Advertising and Media (IAM). His advertising and academic experience aided him in authoring IAM's CTE curriculum for the first advertising high school in the country.
- Author(s)Douglas Davis
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication24/06/2016
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBetterway Books
- Out-of-print date16/05/2017
- Content Note50 colour illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.