All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at both beginners and those with experience in the techniques, this is a guide to visualization for parents and all who work with children. It contains a step-by-step introductory session and a large selection of guided visualizations for the reader to work from. The simple techniques can be used to develop creativity, self-esteem and concentration, or to help with problem children or childhood problems, but above all they are intended to be enjoyed.
- Author BiographyA coach, counselor and author, Founder/Director of Applied Emotional Mastery Inc., Jennifer Day has more than 30 years experience working in the fields of psychology, education, and the performing arts. She has authored / co-authored six books, translated into ten languages.
- Author(s)Jennifer Day
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication30/04/1994
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteline drawings
- Weight166 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.