All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionThe rise of digital publishing and the ebook has opened up an array of possibilities for the writer working with invation in mind. Creative Writing and the Radical uses an examination of how experimental writers in the past have explored the possibilities of multimodal writing to theorise the nature of writing fiction in the future. It is clear that experimental writers rehearsed for techlogical advances long before they were invented. Through an in-depth study of writers and their motivations, challenges and solutions, the author explores the shifts creative writing teachers and students will need to make in order to adapt to a new era of fiction writing and reading.
- Author BiographyNigel Krauth is Professor of Creative Writing at Griffith University in Australia. He has published four novels, and co-authored a number of books for Young Adults. He is General Editor of TEXT: Journal of Writing and Writing Courses.
- Author(s)Nigel Krauth
- PublisherChannel View Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication15/07/2016
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleNew Writing Viewpoints
- Series Part/Volume Number13
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMultilingual Matters
- Weight1 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.