All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection brings together international experts from different continents to examine creativity and invation in the cultural ecomy. In doing so, the collection provides a unique contemporary resource for researchers and advanced students. As a whole, the collection addresses creativity and invation in a broad organizational field of kwledge relationships and transactions. In considering key issues and debates from across this developing arena of the global kwledge ecomy, the collection pursues an interdisciplinary approach that encompasses Management, Geography, Ecomics, Sociology and Cultural Studies.
- Author BiographyAndy C. Pratt has been researching and writing about the cultural and creative economy for more than a decade. He has advised policy makers at urban, national and international levels: most recently UNCTAD and UNESCO. Andy is a Reader in Urban Cultural Economy in the Department of Geography and Environment, and Director of the Urban Research Centre at the London School of Economics. Paul Jeffcutt is Professor of Management Knowledge and the founding Director of Queen's University's interdisciplinary Centre for Creative Industry. He is a published poet and has been elected to the Academy of Social Sciences (AcSS) and elected Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts, (FRSA).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/03/2009
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Global Competition
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 46
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 black & white tables, 9 black & white line drawings
- Weight612 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAndy C. Pratt,Paul Jeffcutt
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.