All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs Osho points out in the foreward to this book, historically, the creative person has been all but forced to rebel against the society.But wadays, the situation has dramatically changed. In today's world, the ability to respond creatively to new challenges is demanded of everybody, from corporate CEOs to soccer moms. Those whose toolbox for dealing with life includes only what they have learned in the past from their parents and their teachers are at a distinct disadvantage both in their relationships and in their careers. Making a switch from imitative and rule-bound behavior to creative invation and flexibility requires a profound change in our attitudes about ourselves and our capabilities. Creativity is a handbook for those who understand the need to bring more creativity, playfulness, and flexibility to their lives. It's a manual for thinking outside the box -and learning to live there as well.
- Author BiographyOsho is one of the best-known and most provocative spiritual teachers of the twentieth century. Beginning in the 1970s he captured the attention of young people from the West who wanted to experience meditation and transformation. More than 20 years after his death, the influence of his teachings continues to grow, reaching seekers of all ages in virtually every country of the world.
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication21/01/2000
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Series TitleInsights for a New Way of Living
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Weight201 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.