Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionIn his new book Creativity and Successful Invation, Dr. Larry R. Marshall teaches his proven techniques for increasing your success rate for faster invation. These techniques are based on his real world experience where his success rate was greater than 70%. His techniques are applicable to all fields of endeavor enabling you to be more successful at turning your creative ideas into successful invations.
- Author BiographyDr. Marshall graduated from Virginia Tech in 1966 with a degree in Aerospace Engineering and began his professional career with the Boeing Company working on the Apollo Moon Landing project. Following receipt of his Master's Degree in 1970 from the University of Alabama in Huntsville, he returned to Virginia Tech and received his Ph.D. Degree in Engineering Science and Mechanics in 1974. Dr. Marshall then started his 34 year career with the DuPont Company, retiring in 2008 as a DuPont Fellow - DuPont's highest research position. Throughout his career, Dr. Marshall has been known for his positive thinking and high level of personal creativity. These traits translated into a R&D success rate of greater than 70% during his DuPont career - an almost unheard of success rate when the widely regarded norm is 10%. Today Dr. Marshall is President and Co-Founder of Verdex Technologies, Inc. where he practices the techniques presented in this book. Dr. Marshall holds 21 U.S. Patents.
- Author(s)Larry R Marshall Phd
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Out-of-print date12/01/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.