Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionJeffrey Lerner Travels into the Past to Converse with People Who Changed the World. In the first Creator book, the Guardians of the Universes meet to discuss the unacceptable behavior of Earth's humans. Wars and other violence have to stop or the Guardians will eradicate the species. Creator forewarns actions in 2025 and 2035. Professor Thomas Scribner embarks on a 25-year mission to save humanity. In Creator II, Professor Jeffrey Lerner participates in a second Guardians' meeting to discuss how to better understand the behavior of Earth's people. Lerner accepts an assignment to study past human conduct. He must submit his findings by October 19, 2024. Creator grants Lerner time-travel ability into the past. The university approves Lerner's research and allows him two student assistants. The trio begins by seeking study areas composed of sizeable populations. They settle on two: the Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Christianity, and Islam) and male domination of women. Creator II presents readers with opportunities to join Jeffrey Lerner on his time travels into the past to witness important events and to converse with persons who shaped the world.
- Author BiographyAllen Pollens has always had two personas. There is the tinker who always wanted to know, How does work? That one became a graduate engineer and led a high-tech work life for more than forty years. Then there is the storyteller, Allen Pollens, who was spinning tales from the time he was a child. He wrote a few of them down. In a burst of creativity, the storyteller, Allen Pollens, published seven books in the past two years. Some of the stories were ones already written, or existing as short stories. They needed to rework for publication. Four were substantially new efforts. The genres are Science Fiction, Fantasy, Childrens, and Travel. Pollens is currently putting the finishing touches on new Science Fiction story. The titles and genres are Allen Pollens' books are: Alternative Lives - To Sleep, Perchance to Dream ... Another Life (Science Fiction) Al's London & Dublin Holiday (Travel) Boffo Butterphant - Small Creature Adventures (Childrens) Conjuror - Living the Tale (Science Fiction) Creator - Apocalyptic Sci-Fi Epic - Earth's Human Behavior Confronted (Science Fiction) Creator II - Human Behavior Explored (Soon to be released Science Fiction) Starfish Chronicles - Undersea Adventures with Sammy Starfish (Childrens) Superhero - Chronicles of Blue Knight Adventures (Fantasy) All books are available on the Internet at www.Amazon.com (search on Allen Pollens ) ... all offered in paperback and for the Kindle viewer. The author's main retirement interests, in addition to writing, are travel and photography. He sums up his storytelling with this, I have been telling stories my whole life. My children and grandchildren were ready audiences who assumed I could deliver a new story on demand and generally, I did.
- Author(s)Allen L Pollens
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.