All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn to decorate cookies in over 80 different animal styles. This book also includes recipes, tips, and tricks to bake the perfect cookie canvas. Let cookies be your new canvas! Now these sweet treats are also a creative outlet for imagination and arty crafting skills. Anyone can learn easy techniques for transforming plain cookies into little works of art following the step-by-step instructions and detailed photography found inside Sweet Art: Creature Cookies. Beginning with the cookies themselves, best-selling author and rekwned sugar artist Autumn Carpenter gives you her favorite recipes with tried-and-true tips for baking cookies that are perfect for decorating. See amazing ways to use common cookie cutters to create cute animal shapes. Learn the basics and beyond of piping buttercream icing, decorating with fondant, decorating with run-sugar icing, and so much more. Create over 80 different animal cookies. Discover many interesting ways to create textures for fur, feathers, or fish scales. Explore lots of possibilities for color combinations and blending. The creature cookies is this book represent all corners of the globe from earth, sea, and sky: safari, farm, forest, jungle, desert, lake, and ocean; even family pets! Once again the amazing Autumn Carpenter has pooled her creative genius in creating a new and exciting book.Creature Cookies features Autumn's unique approach to fun, whimsical, and easy to create cookies. Written with easy to follow step-by-step instructions and full-color illustrations will make this book a must have for all cookie decorating enthusiasts. - Chef Nicholas Lodge, Pastry Chef and Master Sugar Artist (Atlanta, Georgia) Autumn Carpenter has sugar running through her veins. She comes from a long line of industry leaders and committed sugar artists that have excelled both artistically and commercially. Her skill set is proven, techniques exhibit quality, and her tutorials are accurate telling the whole story. Definitely for the cute at heart! - Kerry Vincent, International Cake Exploration Societe Hall of Fame 2004, Dessert Professional Hall of Fame 2010, Food Network Challenge judge and host of Save My Bakery Autumn Carpenter's new book is a delight! The ideas are new and creative and the techniques are easy eugh for anyone to master. This book would be a great gift for young or old! - Colette Peters, Colette's Cakes in New York City, author of five books on cakes and cake decorating, rewned educator, and recipient of multiple awards in the culinary arts
- Author BiographyAUTUMN CARPENTER is a nationally known confectionery artist, author, and demonstrator. She has published several books, including The Complete Photo Guide to Cake Decorating, The Complete Photo Guide to Cookie Decorating, and Decorating Cakes, Cupcakes, and Cookies with Kids. Autumn's book Let's Bake Angry Birds Cakes will be publishedin October 2014. She demonstrates annually at the I.C.E.S. (International Cake ExplorationSociete) and travels across the United States, sharing the craft of cake decorating and otherconfectionery arts. Autumn is co-owner of Country Kitchen SweetArt, a retail cake and candy supply store that hasbeen in her family for over 45 years. The business caters to walk-in store sales, catalog sales, andan online store, shopcountrykitchen.com.Autumn has developed her own line of useful tools and equipment for cake decorating and cookiedecorating, and sells them online and in many cake and candy supply stores throughout theUnited States and in several other countries. Her cakes and products have been featured innumerous publications and magazines including American Cake Decorating and Cake Central.
- Author(s)Autumn Carpenter
- PublisherRockport Publishers Inc.
- Date of Publication20/08/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleSweet Art
- Place of PublicationBeverly
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreative Publishing International, US
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width229 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.