All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.23
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive guide to reclaiming your financial life After the dramatic mortgage crisis and stock market collapse, people are beginning to recognize that the only way to secure their financial future is to take charge of their own spending and saving habits. You can survive this crisis, solve your credit problems, and move on to achieve your dreams, and Credit 911 can show you how. With this book, author Rodney Anderson-a mortgage banker with over twenty years experience reviewing real-life credit cases-shares his intricate understanding of what it takes to improve your credit score and financial standing. * Outlines a practical approach to solving debt and credit problems, as pertaining to marriage, divorce, collections, borrowing, co-signing as well as overcoming foreclosures, short sales, and bankruptcies * Shows you how to re-establish your credit and what lenders look for * Reveals the tricks of credit card companies and how to set up a system to monitor accounts, track payments, comparatively shop for credit cards, avoid credit chasing, and maintain overall capacity * Discusses how to pick the right realtor as well as the right lender, how to secure a mortgage, and to avoid overspending on insurance We live in a credit ecomy. Our lives are governed by credit. Credit 911 provides you with a solid understanding of how this system works and offers timely tips on taking control of your financial destiny.
- Author BiographyRODNEY ANDERSON is the Executive Director of Supreme Lending, as well as the host of CBS Radio's Saving Your Financial Life with Rodney Anderson. A recognized authority on financial issues including consumer credit, financial markets, home ownership, and the overall U.S. economy, he is a frequent guest on MSNBC, Fox Business, Fox News, and ABC's Good Morning Texas. A consumer advocate and active member of YPO International, Anderson is also the creator of the Medical Debt Relief Act of 2009, HR 3421, a bill designed to protect consumers from long-term credit ramifications resulting from medical collections.
- Author(s)Rodney Anderson
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication20/12/2013
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight268 g
- Width149 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Foreword byRobert Kiyosaki
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.