All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionA guide on how Predictive Analytics is applied and widely used by organizations such as banks, insurance providers, supermarkets and governments to drive the decisions they make about their customers, demonstrating who to target with a promotional offer, who to give a credit card to and the premium someone should pay for home insurance.
- Author BiographySTEVEN FINLAY has worked in the field of predictive analytics for over fifteen years. His research interests cover all areas of predictive analytics, forecasting and data mining. He is currentlya Predictive Analytics Specialist, working for the UK Government, and is a visiting research fellow within the Lancaster University Management School, UK.
- Author(s)Steven Finlay
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/06/2012
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight525 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.