Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionCree, Language of the Plains explores some of the intricate grammatical features of a language spoken by a nation which extends from Quebec to Alberta. Although there are five dialects within these geographic boundaries, only the y (or Plains) dialect is presented here. The distinction has been made between, on one hand, learning about a language, or building language awareness, and, on the other hand, acquisition of a language acquisition activities. Includes tables showing verb conjugation, placement of person indicators, preverbs, connectives, and endings (singular and plural). There is also a reference grammar and verb list. Standard Roman Orthography is used.
- Author(s)Jean Okimasis
- PublisherUniversity of Regina Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- Place of PublicationRegina
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Regina Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width171 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.