All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe effects of steam on the creep performance for several ceramic materials were investigated at temperatures in the 1100-1300-C range. Experimental programs were designed to explore both tensile and compressive creep behaviors as well as the response in motonic tension. Subcritical crack growth was determined to be the dominant failure mechanism in ceramic fibers at elevated temperatures in steam. The creep life prediction analysis of ceramic fiber tows was performed using linear elastic fracture mechanics and a power-law crack velocity model. Additionally, the effects of steam at 1300-C on creep performance of high-purity polycrystalline yttrium aluminum garnet (YAG) were studied. The high temperature mechanical properties of polycrystalline YAG make it the most promising candidate material oxide material for the next generation ceramic fiber.
- Author(s)Clinton J Armani
- Date of Publication29/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight426 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.