All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.88Trending at AU $66.36
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.86
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.61
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.26
About this product
- DescriptionCreep, gurgle, crawl, tumble! Meet two young monsters who are far from scary - they're too busy having fun! They go to school, play outside with their friends and eat after-school snacks. But like human children they also have a bedtime, whether they're ready for it or t! Young children and parents alike will find much to identify with as they follow these lovable little monsters getting ready for bed. With wildly colourful illustrations full of whimsy and warmth, Kelly Murphy brings Jane Yolen's gently rhyming tale to rip-roaring life.
- Author BiographyJane Yolen is the author of more than 300 books for children and young adults, including the medal-winning Owl Moon and the best-selling How Do Dinosaurs Say Goodnight? She is also the editor of three collections of poems for children, Switching on the Moon: A Very First Book of Bedtime Poems; Here's a Little Poem: A Very First Book of Poetry; and This Little Piggy: Lap Songs, Finger Plays, Clapping Games and Pantomime Rhymes. She divides her time between Massachusetts and Scotland.
- Author(s)Jane Yolen
- PublisherWalker Books Ltd
- Date of Publication04/08/2011
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWalker Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date24/12/2016
- Content Notechiefly Illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width248 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kelly Murphy
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.