All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $39.88
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.35
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.88
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $36.22
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $31.77
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.23
About this product
- DescriptionModern Cretans feel the urge to share their secrets of life with the world. Besides their history and culture, they are also willing to share with people their prized cultural heritage kwn as Cretan Diet. Cretans would like to let the world kw of a gigantic effort taking place on the island to preserve traditional values and nutritional customs, in spite of the influx of promotional activities favouring foreign nutritional habits, mainly that of fast food. Cretan producers and local processing, packaging, and marketing companies warrant that all Cretan products are pure, without chemical substances or other preservatives and additives. Cretan products, being part of a centuries old tradition, are treated with the same respect as that afforded to them by our ancestors.
- Author(s)Mystis Editions
- Date of Publication13/08/2015
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationIrakleion Kritis
- Country of PublicationGreece
- Content Notecolour photos
- Weight836 g
- Width245 mm
- Height220 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.