CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis title features dynamic two-colour layout for easy navigation. Colour section gives a photographic overview of the region, together with special features of the region, tailored itineraries and lists of the best things to do. There are full-colour touring maps of the whole region. Extensive listings of hotels and restaurants - all personally recommended for a really local flavour - are included. Top Don't Miss sights for each regional chapter, plus Author Choices of personal favourite places to stay and eat are covered. This title explores every inch of the island from fabled Mian sites to Byzantine frescoes. Discover a wealth of hidden treasures, from old Venetian cities, intimate coves and beaches reachable only by track and boat, and spectacular sheer-sided gorges filled with wildflowers and herbs. This title provides detailed historical coverage of the home of Europe's earliest civilization.
- Author BiographyDomicile France Dana Facaros and Michael Pauls are passionate about Europe and have written over 40 books for Cadogan.
- Author(s)Dana Facaros,Michael Pauls
- PublisherIMM Lifestyle Books
- Date of Publication25/04/2010
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleCadogan Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCadogan Guides
- Content Note24pp colour illustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height140 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.