All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJordan had a talent for recovering from almost any injury if eugh of his body could be assembled to grow together, but this time he was dead and his bones were scattered. Could he find eugh of them to bring himself back to life?
- Author Biography<b>Piers Anthony</b>, sometimes called Pier Xanthony, is the pseudonym of a Mundane character who was born in England in 1934, came to America in 1940, was naturalized in 1958, and moved to Xanth in 1977. His first story was published in 1963, and his first novel, <i>Chthon, </i>in 1967. His first Xanth novel, <i>A Spell for Chameleon, </i>won the August Derleth Fantasy Award as the best novel for 1977, and his fantasy novels began placing on the <i>New York Times</i> bestseller list with <i>Ogre, Ogre</i>. He shifted from writing in pencil to writing on the computer, and <i>Golem in the Gears</i> was his first novel created on the machine; naturally, the computer found its way into Xanth.
- Author(s)Piers Anthony
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication31/08/1989
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBallantine Books Inc.
- Weight159 g
- Width108 mm
- Height102 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 2 to 12
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $14.24Trending at AU $14.43
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.23Trending at AU $23.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.