All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionOUTLAW ARIZONA continues the popular series that critics, true-crime fans, historians and travelers have hailed as the ultimate guilty pleasure, thorough and unflinching, and the best damn crime travel series ever published! This rollicking romp across the historic Arizona crimescape promises all the can't-look-away allure of its predecessors ... and a few surprises! This is a trip to the Grand Canyon State's darker side, where seemingly idyllic places reveal secrets: the compound of a child-molesting polygamist, the scene of a 19th century mass murder, the spot where John Dillinger was arrested for the last time, the scene of Billy the Kid's first killing, and many more. With photographs, maps, directions, and precise GPS coordinates, this collection of outlaw tales is both a travel guide and an entertaining and enlightening read.
- Author BiographyRon Franscell is the bestselling true-crime author of The Darkest Night and Delivered from Evil, which established him as one of the most provocative new voices in narrative nonfiction. His Crime Buff's Guide series -- along with his beautiful literary jaunts in The Sourtoe Cocktail Club and Angel Fire have made him one of America's most entertaining storytellers.
- Author(s)Ron Franscell
- PublisherAngel Fire Press
- Date of Publication18/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAngel Fire Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.