Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.13
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $21.96
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, Chapter One begins with a discussion on the use of dogs in the courtroom. Chapter Two explores the research on the criminal narratives of general offending populations, and introduces new insight into Mentally Disordered Offenders (MDOs), and the impact various mental disorders may have on the structure of criminal narratives. Chapter Three critically examines the link between personality disorders and violent offending, and raises several issues that have obscured its nature. Chapter Four reviews the status of Life Course Persistent Antisocial Behavior, as well as its importance for providing future directions for the study of crime and criminal behavior in the next half century. Chapter Five reviews the nature and causes of quality-of-life crime, the indicators for measuring or benchmarking the extent of quality-of-life crime, the development of the Quality-of-Life Crime Index (QLCI), and the practical, policy and research implications of this index. Chapter Six analyses taxi drivers everyday security practices in their networks and des, calling attention to their conception of space and their risk management techniques.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2017
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byAnalise Klein
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.