Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionAn explosive and unvarnished look at America's immigration problem. Crime & Incompetence: Guide to America's Immigration Crisis takes the reader into a world of crime, corruption, and incompetence that politicians and faceless bureaucrats do t want you to kw exists. Using government reports and criminal indictments, investigative journalist Marinka Peschmann's eye-opening book exposes the dark side of the broken legal immigration system. Bribery-cash, gifts, or sex-is but one criminal element at the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). After reading Crime & Incompetence, Americans will learn how, under the watch of both Republican and Democratic administrations, the USCIS grew into a dysfunctional bureaucracy that substantially contributed to the current illegal alien/undocumented worker crisis; yet somehow, magically, is expected to process a bi-partisan path to citizenship (a.k.a. amnesty) for roughly 11+ million illegal immigrants. Human rights? See what legal immigrants have kwn all along-how devastating life can be while stuck in a broken agency. Immigration: it only affects national security and the ecomy.
- Author BiographyMARINKA PESCHMANN is the author of The Whistleblower: How the Clinton White House Stayed in Power and Following Orders: The Death of Vince Foster, Clinton White House Lawyer. She is a freelance journalist. She has collaborated, ghostwritten, and contributed to books and stories from showbiz and celebrities to true crime, politics, and the United Nations. For more information visit: marinkapeschmann.com.
- Author(s)Marinka Peschmann
- PublisherOne Rock Ink Publishing
- Date of Publication08/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOne Rock Ink Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.