Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains essays of the history of crime, punishment, and reform in Europe from the 18th century onward. It also contains two long book review essays, and 22 book reviews on major works that have appeared in the subject from the mid-1990s. Knafla's introduction outlines the issues and themes that are contained in the essays and the reviews. As in the other volumes in this series, a comprehensive index identifies all subjects, names, and places in the volume. This is an important resource for scholars, students, and other researchers involved with criminal justice issues and European history.
- Author BiographyLOUIS A. KNAFLA is Professor of History Emeritus, and Director of Socio-Legal Studies at the University of Calgary. He has published widely in the field of law and society.
- Date of Publication30/04/2003
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content NoteMixed media
- Weight567 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byLouis Knafla
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.