All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionProblem-oriented policing has been one of the most significant new approaches to policing and crime reduction in recent years, and in the UK significant funding was provided to a variety of projects adopting a problem solving methodology in both policing and crime prevention and reduction partnerships as part of the government's Crime Reduction Programme. This book aims to draw upon the main findings of this initiative, to provide an overview of the government's Targeted Policing Initiative as a whole, to describe findings about the adoption of a problem solving approach, and to indicate what was learned from efforts to address the specific problems targeted in the evaluated initiatives.
- Author BiographyKaren Bullock is a Lecturer in Criminology at the University of Surrey. Nick Tilley is Professor in the Department of Security and Crime Science at University College, and also Emeritus Professor of Sociology at Nottingham Trent University.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/05/2012
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byKaren Bullock,Nick Tilley
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.