All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.61Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.75Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.76Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.67
About this product
- DescriptionAll it took was a summer's day and a flat tyre on his push bike and Les is out on bail and on the run from a gun-happy street gang intent on a drive by. So, with Warren's help, Les becomes Len Gordon film director, safely ensoned at the ultra swish Opal Springs Health Resort until Eddie can sort things out back in Sydney.
- Author(s)Robert G. Barrett
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication26/10/2005
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew South Wales
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Out-of-print date09/11/2006
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.