All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCrime Scene Photography, Third Edition, covers the general principles and concepts of photography, while also delving into the more practical elements and advanced concepts of forensic photography. Robinson assists the reader in understanding and applying essential concepts in order to create images that are able to withstand challenges in court. This text is a required reading by both the International Association for Identification's Crime Scene Certification Board and the Forensic Photography Certification Board. Includes an instructor website with lecture slides, practical exercises, a test bank, and image collection and many videos which can be used.
- Author BiographyEdward M. Robinson began his career in law enforcement in 1971, with the Arlington County (Virginia) Police Department (ACPD). After 25 years with the ACPD, Mr. Robinson created the Crime Scene Investigation concentration at The George Washington University for their Master of Forensic Science degree program, and continues there today.
- Author(s)Edward M. Robinson
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication04/08/2016
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content NoteApprox. 600 illustrations (600 in full color)
- Weight2470 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.