All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2011, U.S. households experienced about 3,394,700 burglary victimisations. Persons age 12 or older who had disabilities experienced 1.3 million nfatal violent crimes in 2012. Nonfatal violent crimes include rape, sexual assault, robbery, aggravated assault, and simple assault. In 2012, an estimated 293,800 nfatal violent and property hate crime victimisations occurred against persons age 12 or older residing in U.S. households. Seasonal patterns exist when similar fluctuations in the victimisation rates tend to recur each year during the same season. Seasonal patterns are a long-standing topic in both popular and scholarly literatures on crime and show how environmental factors, such as temperature changes and daylight hours, might be associated with crime throughout the year. This book discusses crime, victimisation and police contact in these crimes and victimisation. Topics include household burglary, crimes against persons with disabilities, hate crimes, and seasonal patterns in criminal victimisation trends. This book also examines requests for police assistance and police behavior during traffic and street stops.
- Author(s)Kassy Moore
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight394 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.