All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionBreaking open a fascinating new dialogue on the situation in occupied Palestinian territories, this personal account presents a South African perspective that is complemented by striking colour photographs. Author and photographer Mats Svensson began work in Jerusalem with Swedish development assistance and quickly realised that the world he had wandered into was far worse off than what he had read. Through the lens of his camera and captured in his own words, he documents the daily horrors that he witnessed during long treks through occupied territory. This chronicle provides valuable depth to an issue that news articles abroad only scratch the surface of--what it is truly like to live amidst the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Author Biography<strong>Mats Svensson</strong> has been a development worker since 1974 for various nongovernmental organisations and consultants, and for the Swedish government since 1988. He is currently working to support the establishment of democratic institutions in Western Europe's vicinity, including North Africa, the Middle East, and Eastern Europe. He is also a photographer who has held photo exhibitions in Sweden, Israel, and the occupied Palestinian territory.
- Author(s)Mats Svensson
- PublisherReal African Publishers Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication30/03/2014
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationJohannesburg
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintReal African Publishers Pty Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight880 g
- Width200 mm
- Height250 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.