All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe essays in this volume explore a range of issues relating to the work of contemporary courts of criminal appeal in Australia and elsewhere. Criminal Appeals 1907-2007 is a special issue (Volume 26 No 1) of the journal Law in Context. You can purchase a single copy of this issue through this page, or subscribe to the journal from the journal page.
- PublisherFederation Press
- Date of Publication08/08/2008
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationAnnandale, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintFederation Press
- Weight252 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byChris Corns,Gregor Urbas
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.