All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionAn employer's use of an individual's criminal history in making employment decisions may, in some instances, violate the prohibition against employment discrimination under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended. This book discusses how criminal record information is collected and recorded, why employers use criminal records, and the EEOC's interest in such criminal record screening.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight746 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited bySamuel Wilkinson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.