All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
About this product
- DescriptionCriminal Capital is an engaging but authoritative account of how financial structures and products can and are being used to evade proper scrutiny and enable criminal activity and what can be done about it. Based on the analysis of the financial methods that are frequently used by criminals, it deals with the widespread abuse of financial systems.
- Author BiographyStephen Platt is a highly respected practitioner of financial crime prevention and the conduct of related regulatory investigations. He is an English Barrister and an Adjunct Professor at Georgetown University in Washington D.C. Over the past 20 years he has been engaged in several high profile matters involving money laundering, corrupt public officials, drug trafficking, terrorism, piracy, proliferation, sanctions, and fraud. Stephen has trained several national and supranational law enforcement and regulatory agencies. He was co-opted by the World Bank into both the Stolen Asset Recovery Initiative (StAR) and the Illicit Financial Flows from Somalian Piracy study. Stephen consults for the regulatory investigation specialists, Stephen Platt Associates LLP.
- Author(s)S. Platt
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/01/2014
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight373 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.