All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionWhat makes evidence admissible or inadmissible in court? You'll kw the answer once you read CRIMINAL EVIDENCE: PRINCIPLES AND CASES, 9th Edition. Whatever your future career in the justice system, you can count on this book to outline all you need to kw about criminal evidence and its use. Packed with stories and cases as well as the most up-to-date legal information available, it's the most relevant and engaging resource of its kind.
- Author BiographyThomas J. Gardner is a proven author and widely respected practicing attorney with more than fifty years of experience, including several years as an assistant district attorney in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Mr. Gardner received his law degree from Marquette Law School. Terry M. Anderson is Professor of Law at Creighton University School of Law. He received his Bachelor of Arts degree in 1968 and Juris Doctor degree in 1971 from the University of North Dakota, where he was a member of the Order of the Coif and Case Editor of the North Dakota Law Review. After earning a Master of Laws degree from Harvard Law School in 1972, he joined the Creighton law faculty. He has been a visiting Professor at the University of New Mexico School of Law, and the Denver University School of Law. He teaches Criminal Law, Contracts, and Secured Transactions in Personal Property.
- Author(s)Terry Anderson,Thomas Gardner
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication11/03/2015
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCengage Learning, Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1225 g
- Width210 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.