All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionWith an emphasis on real-world applications, CRIMINAL EVIDENCE, Eighth Edition, provides readers with comprehensive, up-to-date coverage of common evidentiary topics in a brief, affordable format. This book thoroughly explores constitutional issues essential to the collection and seizure of admissible evidence and legal interrogation, carefully outlining concepts and processes applicable to every state and pointing out where great interstate variation exists or specific state codes may have a strong impact. Current trends and topics discussed include terrorism and homeland security, scientific evidence, Federal Rules of Evidence, hearsay, and the appellate system. Available with InfoTrac(R) Student Collections http://gocengage.com/infotrac.
- Author BiographyJudy Hails has taught in the criminal justice field for over 40 years. She has authored five textbooks on criminal evidence, criminal law, and criminal procedure as well as contributing to anthologies and writing numerous journal articles. She received the Distinguished Faculty Teaching Award in 1998. She has been a visiting professor at the China Criminal Police College and Illinois State University, and an adjunct professor at John Jay College of Criminal Justice in New York. She is a former sergeant with the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department. Her education includes: B.S. in mathematics from Loma Linda University, M.S. in criminology from CSU-Long Beach, J.D. from Southwestern University School of Law, and LL.M. in criminal justice from New York University School of Law.
- Author(s)Judy Hails
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight808 g
- Width163 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.